Synchronization helpSynchronize data from your phone to HandyLogs.com. You can then view, print, email, download and generate reports on this data at HandyLogs.com from your PC with a internet browser.
To synchronize data from phone to HandyLogs.com you have to pair the phone to an account at HandyLogs.com. Create a free account at HandyLogs.com and login to your account. Get a Pairing Code from under the settings menu. Enter this Pairing Code into the synchronization screen of your phone and select Register menu. After the Registration is complete, restart the application and select Synchronize menu to initiate data synchronization. The pairing procedure is required only once.
If you change your phone, issue a new pairing code from website account to setup synchronization on the new phone. You can synchronize to multiple phones with this mechanism. Delete a existing pairing code from website account to disable further synchronization to a phone.
Get Pairing Code from website account
Enter Pairing Code
Ready to synchronize
- How can I buy, what is the cost ?
- Which platforms are supported by the HandyLogs Offline solution
- Synchronize from phone uploads data to website. What about downloads ?
- Product Activation help
- Synchronization help
- How to customize options field on phone
- How many phones or apps can I sync to my online account ?
- Do I have to pair all the apps separately ?
- How can I sync my phone to a different HandyLogs Account
- Are my changes visible both on my Phone and Desktop ?
- Exceeded quota of linked devices
- Drop down options field modifications are synced 1 way
- Entry timestamps are different on website and phone