Exceeded quota of linked devicesYou can pair multiple HandyLogs phone apps to your online account. That way you can sync data from these apps to your account.
In all there can be 4 phone apps paired to 1 handylogs account. You will encounter this error Exceeded quota of linked deivces, if you try to register a new app when there are 4 apps already paired to your account.
If you change a phone or re-register certain apps, the older apps are not automatically unpaired from your online account. You can manually remove a paired app from your online account via Setting->Pair Device menu screen.
To resolve this issue, Unpair any unused installation, then register the new phone app.
- How can I buy, what is the cost ?
- Which platforms are supported by the HandyLogs Offline solution
- Synchronize from phone uploads data to website. What about downloads ?
- Product Activation help
- Synchronization help
- How to customize options field on phone
- How many phones or apps can I sync to my online account ?
- Do I have to pair all the apps separately ?
- How can I sync my phone to a different HandyLogs Account
- Are my changes visible both on my Phone and Desktop ?
- Exceeded quota of linked devices
- Drop down options field modifications are synced 1 way
- Entry timestamps are different on website and phone