Entry timestamps are different on website and phoneWhen you create a new entry, the time stamp field is automatically populated. If the time does not match your current local time, please select the appropriate timezone from Settings->Preference screen of your online account.
Data that is entered through the phone may show a different time stamp when viewed through the online account. It may be due to the timezone difference of your phone and online account.
- How can I buy, what is the cost ?
- Which platforms are supported by the HandyLogs Offline solution
- Synchronize from phone uploads data to website. What about downloads ?
- Product Activation help
- Synchronization help
- How to customize options field on phone
- How many phones or apps can I sync to my online account ?
- Do I have to pair all the apps separately ?
- How can I sync my phone to a different HandyLogs Account
- Are my changes visible both on my Phone and Desktop ?
- Exceeded quota of linked devices
- Drop down options field modifications are synced 1 way
- Entry timestamps are different on website and phone